Sink and faucet question

Hi everybody,

I recently purchased this kohler faucet

And unfortunately I am having a bit of difficulty finding a sink to fit it. It has an 8 inch spread and Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have the size I am looking for. Many pedestal sinks come with faucet holes drilled this distance apart but I am really looking for a vanity. Is this a very unusual size for a sink??

Anthony

Reply to
mravenez

That's a pretty unusual faucet but really cool.

8" centers are mostly found on pedestal style sinks, "modern" sinks are 4"

Normally one has the sink & gets a faucet to match.

You could use:

1)a vanity top with an integral sink with 8" centers

I found some of these but they come as complete units: vanity, top/sink WITH a faucet set...pretty spendy

(the cheapest)

OR

2) a wooden top vanity with a drop in basin w/o faucet holes, mount the faucet in the vanity top (not my first choice)

OR

3)drop in basin w/ 8" centers

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

Think you will find that kitchen sink standard is 8" OC, and vanity are 4" OC. You can get 6", some places.

Reply to
Jack

A Kohler 8" center faucet calls for a Kohler 8" center sink...

Or copy all of this text into Google: lavatory 8" center

-pedestal +"drop in"

Your s> Hi everybody,

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Kohler makes vanity sinks with this spacing, check the links on the page you provided the link for. The list prices are pretty high but you may find a deal online if you google it.

Reply to
Eric9822