Sink and faucet question

Hi everybody,
I recently purchased this kohler faucet
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?from=thumb&frm=null&module=Lavatory+Faucets&item 491302&prod_num332-4&section=2&category=8
And unfortunately I am having a bit of difficulty finding a sink to fit it. It has an 8 inch spread and Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have the size I am looking for. Many pedestal sinks come with faucet holes drilled this distance apart but I am really looking for a vanity. Is this a very unusual size for a sink??
Anthony
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 24, 4:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

That's a pretty unusual faucet but really cool.
8" centers are mostly found on pedestal style sinks, "modern" sinks are 4"
Normally one has the sink & gets a faucet to match.
You could use: 1)a vanity top with an integral sink with 8" centers
I found some of these but they come as complete units: vanity, top/sink WITH a faucet set...pretty spendy
http://www.nextag.com/General--2700400/vanity-sink/brand-html http://www.americanstandard-us.com/Products/productDetail.aspx?area Ίth&cat&col=&prodID18 http://www.antiquehardware.com/product/70010528/ (the cheapest)
OR
2) a wooden top vanity with a drop in basin w/o faucet holes, mount the faucet in the vanity top (not my first choice)
http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/product_detail.asp?item_no Α502ws
OR
3)drop in basin w/ 8" centers
http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/product_detail.asp?item_no=whbtz59-8
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 24, 6:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Think you will find that kitchen sink standard is 8" OC, and vanity are 4" OC. You can get 6", some places.
Add pictures here
βœ–
A Kohler 8" center faucet calls for a Kohler 8" center sink...
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item 022402&section=2&category
Or copy all of this text into Google: lavatory 8" center -pedestal +"drop in"
Your sink is out there waiting for you!
On Jan 24, 7:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jan 24, 4:48 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Kohler makes vanity sinks with this spacing, check the links on the page you provided the link for. The list prices are pretty high but you may find a deal online if you google it.
Add pictures here
βœ–