Silverfish infestation?

How many silverfish must you see in order for it to be called an "infestation"? Years ago I saw them frequently in the summer, but never in the winter. In recent years, I've seen them in the winter too (although not as frequently in the summer) - must be global warming. In the summer, I see maybe an average of 2-3 per day around the house. Not that I'm actively searching for them, so there's probably a bunch that I don't see crawling around. Is it normal to see them everyday?
A few times in the last few weeks, I have even been woken up suddenly by a ticklish feeling on my arm, to find a silverfish crawling on me!
On Jun 26, 12:42 am, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Oops, I meant to say "although not as frequently as in the summer".
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:42:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Destroy habitat and they should go away. There are pesticides that should create a barrier for these and other pests. Go to a garden center and start reading labels.
http://doyourownpestcontrol.com/silverfish.htm seems to be as good a source as any for info.

Franz Fripplfrappl