Showers compatible with combi boilers

Please can anyone help?

We have a Vokera linea 24 combi boiler and our old Mira shower need replacing. Originally the shower was fed from the rising main when w had the old gas boiler + tank. When the combi was fitted the fitter said the water would have to come from the cold tank in the loft - ( can't remember why). Now we can't regulate the water temp in th shower- but as shower is very old we're happy to replace it.

Questions: Which showers would be suitable?

Can they be fed from the rising main

-- Mrs J Ward

Reply to
Mrs J Ward

Please can anyone help?

We have a Vokera linea 24 combi boiler and our old Mira shower need replacing. Originally the shower was fed from the rising main when w had the old gas boiler + tank. When the combi was fitted the fitter said the water would have to come from the cold tank in the loft - ( can't remember why). Now we can't regulate the water temp in th shower- but as shower is very old we're happy to replace it.

Questions: Which showers would be suitable?

Can they be fed from the rising main

-- Mrs J Ward

Reply to
Mrs J Ward