2 combi boilers?

This is probably a daft idea, but I'd be interesting to see if there is any= mileage in it! Combi boilers tend to work best in smaller properties, so = for a larger property would it be possible (or make any sense) to have 2 co= mbi boilers serving different parts of the house? By "larger" I don't mean a mansion I mean a 4 bedroomed house with 3 shower= s! Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Reply to
kent

ny mileage in it! Combi boilers tend to work best in smaller properties, s= o for a larger property would it be possible (or make any sense) to have 2 = combi boilers serving different parts of the house?

The guy who services my gas boiler has two in his house.

Reply to
David Paste

He would not be the first person to have to sevice two boilers at the same time.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Mine (not a combi) has run without servicing for 14 years.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott