Shower head wont rotate

I just bought one of those fancy massage shower heads and installed it according to the detailed instructions. The damn thing will not rotate. I tried both hot water, cold water, and mixed them. I tried full power, and little power, and no water at all. The damn thing still wont rotate. It dont say nothing in the instructions about plugging it in or installing batteries either, plus there is no cord. This is really starting to piss me off, and causing much anxiety. In fact I just did an online blood pressure test and the website said my BP is in the severe danger zone.
Padro

--------- You need to bring a plugged in toaster into the shower with you and turn it on. That'll work.
padroguilez@you'reonher.kom wrote:

Take Abe's toaster advice as that will also dramatically lower your blood pressure almost instantly. :-)
Don
On 8-Jul-2005, padroguilez@you'reonher.kom wrote:

Here's a clue. The thing is supposed to rotate. So take it back and get a replacement as the one you have is clearly broken. Or you could continue to screw with it until blood spurts out your eyes and ears. Your choice.
ml
Padro,
Hard to believe that anyone would troll on something like this. It's new, It's under warranty, it doesn't work. So what should you do. Return it.
Dave M.