Shop-Vac filter bags

I have a model QUL625 16 gallon unit. Stopped at both Home Depot and Wal-Mart to get replacement filter bags. Each location had bags for the smaller sizes only.
Any recommendations for an online source that doesn't rip you off with shipping charges?

Real shop vacs don't use sissy filter bags ;-) They dump stuff right into that big ole' tub that you empty by flipping it over...
Doc
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:55:53 -0400, "John H. Holliday"

You absolutely need a bag if vacuume ashes etc or any other fine dust.

Horse hockey!
Doc
>> You absolutely need a bag if vacuume ashes etc or any other fine dust.

You don't need a bag, but you certainly need the filter in place. Fine filter, not the sponge.
Jim wrote:

Are you talking about the special use bags (like for fine dust applications) where the dirt is captured in the bag? The standard "filter bag" is the same for all sizes.
If the former why would you expect an on-line source to rip you off? You can probably get them direct from Shop-Vac's site can't you?

You can

Never been to E-Bay
Spud

Last thing I bought off Ebay never arrived;the US Post Office LOST it. Priority Mail,with a "tracking number";We know exactly when it was "delivered",but they can't tell me WHERE it was delivered. Certainly not to MY post office box.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

http://www.totalvac.com/shopvac.htm
More specifically http://www.totalvac.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=totalvac&Category_Code=shopvac16to22

Forget the bags and put on a Cleanstream filter. Get the right size for the shopvac. May be available at the borg, more likely at Sears. Lasts forever if not abused.
If you do a lot of wet vacuming, get 2 or 3. Rinse off the one you just used, put on a dry one and let the first one dry before reusing.