Shooting a machine gun in Las Vegas

See the store, if you visit here [?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ZGJbvkL7A
Wrong group, sorry for the post.
Excuse me.
Oren wrote:

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise. Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.

I lived about a mile from The Gun Store, on East Trop. Lots of people rented them there when I went to their target range. Fun to shoot, fun to watch. Lots of Orientals and foreigners there who would rent.
Steve

County Shooting Park Ground Breaking Ceremony
Note: Rory Ried is the son of Harry of Nevada.
<gloat> "When fully built out, the park is expected to drawcompetitive shooters from around the world, provide law enforcement training facilities and give Southern Nevadas recreational shooters a safe and affordable place to shoot, county officials said."
"The 2,900-acre world class facility will be built on North Decatur Boulevard about 5 miles north of the I-215 Beltway"
It may open by Summer.
(I'm confused)
This site will be bar none the finest shooting facility in the world, said Sen. Reid. I have been fighting to make this shooting park a reality for more than five years and I'm proud of the partnerships between Clark County, sportsmen and women, local police, and many others that have made it possible. I look forward to coming back when the doors officially open.
[Harry! Is that you?]
Frank wrote:

When a corporation* applies for a Class III license to purchase a machine gun, the form asks for the purpose of the purchase. The best answer is "investment."
--------- * You can incorporate for about $150. When a corporation buys a machine gun, there is no individual background check. My corporation has, well, never mind...