Shooting a machine gun in Las Vegas

See the store, if you visit here [?]

Oren

Wrong group, sorry for the post.

Excuse me.

Reply to
Oren

Cool with me. Would have missed it otherwise. Wish I had my funds in guns instead of the stock market.

Reply to
Frank

I lived about a mile from The Gun Store, on East Trop. Lots of people rented them there when I went to their target range. Fun to shoot, fun to watch. Lots of Orientals and foreigners there who would rent.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

County Shooting Park Ground Breaking Ceremony

Note: Rory Ried is the son of Harry {PINKY} of Nevada.

"When fully built out, the park is expected to draw competitive shooters from around the world, provide law enforcement training facilities and give Southern Nevada?s recreational shooters a safe and affordable place to shoot, county officials said."

"The 2,900-acre world class facility will be built on North Decatur Boulevard about 5 miles north of the I-215 Beltway"

It may open by Summer.

(I'm confused)

??This site will be ? bar none ? the finest shooting facility in the world,? said Sen. Reid. ?I have been fighting to make this shooting park a reality for more than five years and I'm proud of the partnerships between Clark County, sportsmen and women, local police, and many others that have made it possible. I look forward to coming back when the doors officially open.?

[Harry! Is that you?]
Reply to
Oren

When a corporation* applies for a Class III license to purchase a machine gun, the form asks for the purpose of the purchase. The best answer is "investment."

---------

  • You can incorporate for about 0. When a corporation buys a machine gun, there is no individual background check. My corporation has, well, never mind...
Reply to
HeyBub