Sharpening a Forstner bit

I have a large (3.5") Forstner bit that has lost its edge. Is there a DIY way to sharpen it, or is this something that must be done by a professional? It looks like I might be able to hone the teeth and the knife edges, but I'd like to hear what you folks have to say about it before I do.
Thanks.
Lynn Willis

I use a small file
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 18:40:54 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@iupui.edu"

If you had gone to google.com and typed in your subject line you would have gotten >13000 hits or so including 3 minute videos and a huge discussion of the different types of forstner bits.
It is pretty straightforward. Buy a good file and go for it.
Jim
Thanks for the suggestions, especially to try Google. Very helpful. Wish I'd thought of it myself.
Lynn Willis
snipped-for-privacy@iupui.edu wrote:

That's okay, we've all done it too.
Jon