Shark stuck in PEX elbow

Those damn sharks....... I wonder if they can chew thru the PEX pipe?????

(Just making sure everyone is awake and paying attention on here)..... ..... :)

Reply to
Paintedcow

Some times the shark bites, with his teeth, and scarlet billows start to spread. Fancy clothes, though, wears Macky, so there's never a taste of red.

Can you believe these were the lyrics of a popular song? As bad as some of today's crap.

Reply to
Micky

That's a very strange song! :) Whats the song name?

But at least now we know why those snap on fittings are called Shark Bites!

Someone should make a movie and call it "JAWS 4, The PEX incident". :) Then make the whole movie out of animated "Shark Bite" pipe fittings, and PEX snakes. Plumbers would love it!

Reply to
Paintedcow

Painted Cow:

"Mack The Knife"! Are you like, 23 or something?

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Fancy *gloves*maybe. I think it was clothes

Never a *trace* of red.

Mack the Knife. About a serial killer.

Originally from The Three Penny Opera by Kurt Weill and Bertolt Brecht, and later a very popular song by Bobby Darin.

first performed in Berlin in 1938. London in 1956.

The Bobby Darin record mentions Lotte Lenya, a real actress who performed in the play in the 30's, and the wife of Kurt Weill.

Jenny Diver, Sukey Tawdry, and Lucy Brown were names from the play. One guy on line says that the German lyrics are much more gruesome than even the English ones.

Die Dreigroschenoper is a reworking of a much earlier work, The Beggar's Opera, by John Gay (which ran for 62 performances when first launched in 1728, and when revived in 1920 for 1,463 more...).

Misheard words from the song:

Micky