Sewer clean out installation

Page 3 of 3
Sure Copper Sulfate works well. You poison allot of fish too. Roots NEVER stop. Few things in the world are as strong and if they feel water they get it. Its best always to dig and replace.

I saw at the roto-router site they can pull a new swerline in underground without digging. Ask your roto-router guy about that, if its cheap then try it.
I always dig them up and replace with PVC.
It seems to me if there is going to be a machine on site to dig up part of the line just to add a clean-out then you would just replace the whole line.

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:24:54 GMT, "Ned Flanders"

It's not cheap. Often less invasive/destructive, but still expensive.

This is cheaper.

pvc? or ABS? (for dwv)
PVC or better Cast Iron.

Red Jacket wrote:

You are such a dinosaur. Do you recomend bell & spigot ro no-hub?
Age and experience wins over youth and ambition Mike.
Stand in front of a mirror, put your elbows near the back of your ribs have your arms straight out. Open and close your mouth. Wave your hands up and down.
Don't you look like a baby Tyrannosaurus ?

Red Jacket wrote:

Dang, I do!!
lol

Good. Now go outside and scare some children.