Self-Propelled Honda won't freewheel

My honda Harmony II 1 speed self propelled will not allow me to pull it backward. I have a brand new drive belt. Is there an ajustment, or is this a sign that some part is bad? Is there an on-line service manual for the mower? Thanks much. It is a real pain to have to pick it up to back up.
Don wrote:

Don,
While I'm not familiar with your Harmony II Honda, you might want to browse around at http://www.planopower.com/store/honda/index_mowers.shtml , checking out their parts list and diagrams on various Honda mowers.
I had a problem with my older (than your) Honda where one wheel wouldn't roll backwards - it turned out to be a ratchet assembly in a rear wheel had failed. I ordered the parts from Plano - quick delivery and no hassle.
Bob.
snipped-for-privacy@nanapapa.net (Don) wrote in message

pull the rear wheels off, clean and lube the gears and keys on the axle. Chip