Selecting a Replacement Water Heater

The strap looks like this. Each end of the strap is anchored in the wall stud. See instructions in the kit. A ten minute job or less.

Oren

Nearest wall is three feet away from the water heater.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Okay. Soon the law/code will require you to move the wall, so you can match them up.

On purpose I don't follow some left coast rules....

Heater hasn't fell over when I touched it, yet. Nor, has it broke a flex line.

Reply to
Oren

Freedom means "personal responsibility". If someone gets hurt, the hack will be looking for someone else to blame.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yes, agreed. It's nice when they come back and let us know how things worked out, or not!

Reply to
Tony