Selecting a Replacement Water Heater

Page 2 of 2

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 19:34:30 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"

The strap looks like this. Each end of the strap is anchored in the wall stud. See instructions in the kit. A ten minute job or less.
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5214274/TypicalInstallation_Full.jpg
Oren wrote:

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5214274/TypicalInstallation_Full.jpg
Nearest wall is three feet away from the water heater.
Perce
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:11:28 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"

Okay. Soon the law/code will require you to move the wall, so you can match them up.
On purpose I don't follow some left coast rules....
Heater hasn't fell over when I touched it, yet. Nor, has it broke a flex line.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Freedom means "personal responsibility". If someone gets hurt, the hack will be looking for someone else to blame.
TDD
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:35:28 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

If you want a water heater that YOU will not need to replace again, get a stone-lined tank. Conservatively rated at 25 year lifespan. But DON'T drop it!!!!