screw holes in aluminum siding

I have aluminum siding which is at least 15 to 20 years old. There are plenty of screw holes and whatnot left behind from hose reels, satellite dishes and lights that have since been removed. What stuff is recommended for filling/patching these holes?
Thanks,
Scott

I suppose silicone caulk/sealer would work.

I was told that you use the same thing you would on a car (like Bondo or someother body filler). http://www.homestore.com/HomeGarden/HomeImprovement/HowTos/HowTos/CRHO_PaintingAluminumSiding.asp?poe=homestore
Silicone sealer. It remains a bit flexible so it'll adjust to temp changes. Mine made it through the winter & summer so far.

If you can find it, there is an aluminum colored silicone caulk made by General Electric I have used it in the past but have not seen it lately.