screendoor lock

The handle just snapped in half from my old screen door and looking for rep lacement. I went to Home Depot, old hardware store locally and they don't s eem to have the one I need, except the one in Home Depot, but the holes are 1 3/4" apart for a 3 hole product. My old one measures 1 1/2". The door is in excellent shape, old as it is, so I am not replacing it just for a lock . Anyone know where i can get this lock with those measurements? I do not k now if its actually a lock. It can be locked 'indoors' with a movable latch ...that is the only way it could be locked from inside.
On 1/22/15 3:55 PM, Frank wrote:

Another website to check out
http://www.swisco.com/cl/Replacement-Storm-Door-Handles_Locks