Screen door pushbutton latch - need just the latch plate, looking for suggestions

I moved into a house with a screen door that has a pushbutton latch mechanism. Similar to this (Amazon.com product link shortened)00KKXEAS&linkCode=asn
I don't need the whole assembly, just the "strike plate" (which is missing) that catches the latch on the inside when the door closes. We have a cat and don't want it to push open the screen door and run outside. Can anyone tell me the formal name for this piece? I can't find it at Home Depot or Lowes. Pehaps someone has a suggestion.
On 18 Mar 2007 22:36:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

They call it a latch strike and every hardware store or big box store has them on a bubble card down in Florida
http://www.screentechusa.com/products/patiodooraccessories.htm