Saw Kickback

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:42:56 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Well, that really depends on what body part is hit, and how hard. It is very possible to lose control of a hand-held tool, which is something to avoid. Most user manuals explain how to use the tool safely. A tool tuneup will help--many factors can affect control. I've have not lost grip of a circular saw during kickback, but not saying it doesn't happen. I'm sure there are hospital stories to share.