sash pocket insulation

Recently someone posted about a product featured on This Old House that will insulate the sash pocket of an old window without getting in the way of its opening & closing. I searched TOH site but can't find it.
Can someone provide an URL?
Thanks.
Is the pocket still being used for counter weights? If so nothing I know will work. On the other hand if the weights are now gone, you can stuff space with standard fiberglass.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Stick a hunk of PVC pipe just big enough for the weights around said weights, and insulate around it. It won't be as good as the rest of the wall, but it will be better than nothing.
--Goedjn
Yeah, there was a post a few days ago about someone using PVC pipe for the weights. I think that's a waste of time and energy. How are you going to get the pipe in there, tie the knot on the weight and install the insulation? What kind of insulation? Will you be able to get the the pipe out if you use foam? What a mess if it is fiberglass.

Betsy wrote:

You're looking for a "pulley cover". Andersen makes one of vinyl that just lets the cord out the bottom; there seem to be cheaper self-stick models available too (maybe they're just weatherstripping for the existing flat cover). They're hard to find online, though.