Sanyo Rice cooker battery replacement

The internal Lithium battery has run down so time setting are no longer retained. I have done some Googling but no luck in finding tips on how to get at the battery. Anyone here done it? Suggested small appliance repair sites/blogs? The model number is ECJ-B35S.
TIA
Ed
Managed to fix it. Here is the project:
http://www.efsowell.us/ed/SanyoECJ-B35SRiceCooker /
Ed

Ed Sowell wrote:

I applaud your keeping another device out of the landfill. Just curious why you didn't just replace the lithium coin cell and get another five years without batteries hanging out the back?
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Sanyo-Rice-cooker-battery-replacement-340293-.htm davekgolf wrote:
Ed Sowell wrote:

Ed, Could you repost the 'solution' to this problem? My cookers battery just went dead and I'd really like to replace it. Thx, Dave
__!__ -----o----- " " David Ichinose