Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

Well yes, doesn't everybody pull the anchors out and chew on them? Has California just totally gone bonkers or what?

Well, unused (and removed) anchors tend to just "Lie about" in tool boxes and "junk drawers."

If the goal is to remove lead from "the environment," then lead anchors should be held off the local market.

N.B.: plastic anchors work quite well up to #8 and, maybe #10. After that, ther are zink and alluminum anchors as well as epoxy anchors.

Reply to
John Gilmer

Your argument is one that could only be made by someone who believes that silly crap. It is exactly NO leap of faith on my part, and requires no guts.

Do you see any squirrel ghosts floating around?

How about plants? Do they have an afterlife? Why not?

I'm looking right at my death, and it really doesn't frighten me like yours apparently frightens you. I'm enjoying my life, and when I die, I won't be somewhere fretting about missing anything, because I'LL BE DEAD.

Reply to
JohnnyD

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:13:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Are you bitter?

Reply to
Caesar Romano

Not even slightly. Why would I be? I've had a great run, and I'm still having one to some extent.

Reply to
JohnnyD

Then celebrate because that is all there is for you and all that will ever be.

BUT

You don't have to try and destroy the beliefs of others before you go. It will not bring you anything now or then.

Reply to
BobR

I'm doing my best to leave the world a better place. I'm sorry if that interferes with your agenda.

Reply to
JohnnyD

Really? By hurting and attempting to destroy the beliefs of others is going to leave the world a better place? I am sorry but I don't buy that for a moment. That is about the lamest pile of crap I have heard in a very long time. It doesn't interfere with my agenda but it does say volumes about yours and it doesn't jive with what you claim about your beliefs. If you really believe as you claim, you wouldn't give a hoot about how the world will be after you are gone. You will have lived as you desired and that is the only thing that should have mattered. Instead, you are trying really hard to leave behind a legacy of hurt for others. That is not leaving the world a better place for anybody. You may in fact leave the world a better place by just leaving.

Reply to
BobR

Let me know if you ever decide to put together a coherent argument. The above is a string of diosconnects. Typical of the mentally ill.

Reply to
JohnnyD

ote

quoted text -

Run baby run but you run from yourself. Your only out is to claim that everyone but you is mentally ill.

Good bye!

Reply to
BobR

Which god? Jehovah? Krishna? Odin? How does one decide which one to bet on?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

You want facts? Then fact this:

There were 700,000 eyewitnesses to God's manifestation at Sinai, plus women, children, slaves, and people who took the wrong bus. There is an unbroken chain of reporting this event.

It has as much factual validity as a story on the front page of the New York Times!

No, wait...

Reply to
HeyBub

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:09:56 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Do you think anyone will miss you? Do you care?

Reply to
Caesar Romano

I'm sure I'll be missed, just as I miss some people who have died. What does that have to do with believing in the easter bunny?

Reply to
JohnnyD

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:01:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Nothing that I know of. Why, do you bring it up?

Reply to
Caesar Romano

The saner factions of islam are by far the minority and their voices are muffled by the majority fanatics of all the islamic sects seeking world domination. Continued tolerance of the jihdist behavior is an idiotic tenet of the progressive leftists trying to reshape America. My sources? The headlines every day.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

This news just in.

"Pastor Terry Jones today canceled his plan to burn Korans at his Florida church after claiming he has struck a deal with a New York Muslim cleric to relocate the so-called Ground Zero mosque."

Reply to
Oren

One mainstream religion takes the position that it doesn't matter which (single) God one worships - what counts is righteous conduct.

One can be a righteous Baptist or a righteous Buddhist. Same result.

Reply to
HeyBub

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:58:35 -0700 (PDT), Joe wrote Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Well put Joe.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

I"m betting we listen to different news sources-- I've heard plenty of Muslims denouncing the violent factions of Islam.

Just heard one tonight on our local news when interviewed about the vandalism of their Mosque.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

You might want to read the articles rather than listen to headlines.

The headline might be; "10 million Muslims think 9/11 was justified"

The article will tell you [or not, if that doesn't fit their pre-conceived narrative] that the 10 million represents about 75 of the worldwide 1.3billion Muslims.

I'd be willing to bet that Christianity has about the same percentage of kooks.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht