Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

Page 3 of 4

Based on the reaction to this nutcase in Florida, I would have to agree which would indicate that we have indeed lost the war on terrorism.

I"m betting we listen to different news sources-- I've heard plenty of Muslims denouncing the violent factions of Islam.
Just heard one tonight on our local news when interviewed about the vandalism of their Mosque.
Jim

The saner factions of islam are by far the minority and their voices are muffled by the majority fanatics of all the islamic sects seeking world domination. Continued tolerance of the jihdist behavior is an idiotic tenet of the progressive leftists trying to reshape America. My sources? The headlines every day.
Joe

This news just in.
"Pastor Terry Jones today canceled his plan to burn Korans at his Florida church after claiming he has struck a deal with a New York Muslim cleric to relocate the so-called Ground Zero mosque."
<http://abcnews.go.com/US/pastor-terry-jones-calls-off-koran-burning-ground-zero-mosque/story?id 594495>
Re Re: Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

Well put Joe.

You might want to read the articles rather than listen to headlines.
The headline might be; "10 million Muslims think 9/11 was justified"
The article will tell you [or not, if that doesn't fit their pre-conceived narrative] that the 10 million represents about 75 of the worldwide 1.3billion Muslims.
I'd be willing to bet that Christianity has about the same percentage of kooks.
Jim
-snip-

Hate when that happens-- that '75' should be 7%

Kooks come in all colors, all nationalities, all religions and non- religions. They are a distinct minority in all respects but the are more visible by their ignorant actions and they receive a much higher exposure by the world media than their numbers would indicate. That recognition and exposure by the media is the driving force behind their actions and likewise their greatest recruiting tool.
On Sep 8, 10:28am, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

And YOU couldn't miss a chance to be a moron and turn this into a hate religion tirade!
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:42:38 -0700 (PDT), BobR

You must be very new here. The bashing of various broad groups had already begun in this thread before I posted.
Besides, I don't hate religion. I just think people (such as you, obviously) who believe in god nonsense, are mentally ill.
snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

The word "God" should be capitalized in recognition of His importance and station.

I use lower case in recognition of the real world.
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:57:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

In the "real world" should I say president?
snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Oh, you have a right to do so. And if you do, the difference between you and Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (of New York Mosque fame) is one only of degree.

He's a better man than you or your father.
On Sep 8, 12:50pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Rather I believe in God or not wasn't the point, rather I go around bashing those who do or don't was the issue. You apparantly don't believe in much of anything beyond your own super elevated opinion of yourself which is fine but doesn't excuse your actions toward others who don't hold that same high opinion.
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:49:19 -0700 (PDT), BobR

I believe I was simply and accurately following YOUR lead, dumbass.
Go cry to your invisible friend about it.

Well yes, doesn't everybody pull the anchors out and chew on them? Has California just totally gone bonkers or what?

Well yes, doesn't everybody pull the anchors out and chew on them? Has California just totally gone bonkers or what?
Well, unused (and removed) anchors tend to just "Lie about" in tool boxes and "junk drawers."
If the goal is to remove lead from "the environment," then lead anchors should be held off the local market.
N.B.: plastic anchors work quite well up to #8 and, maybe #10. After that, ther are zink and alluminum anchors as well as epoxy anchors.

Yes, lets remove everything that could possibly cause some harm to the idiots of the world. Start with draining the water out of all the swimming pools because someone could possibly drown. Remove the tires from cars because they could blow out and cause a rollover. Cut that power line going to your house because you might touch a wire a fry your dumb ass.
Yes, I know those are all examples of over-reaction but then no more so than eliminating lead anchors for the "environment".