Safety First - Call a Professional

Naaaah, not you.
--
Regards,

need to toss the tea again. Thought you might like this one:
\\"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."-- Claire Wolfe
In article

No prob -- here it is again:
(prompted by the Supreme Court ruling in Kelo vs. New London)

That's a keeper. Thanks.
--
Regards,
snipped-for-privacy@everywhere.com wrote:

I think our 90% estimate is way high. Also almost all the "check with..." involve going to a source for the _official_ information, as in "will this be code compliant to...?" Answer "check with your builiding inspector". That is not going to an "expert" as you are referring to.
That said, Yes, I have seen some trade people object to people getting free 'how-to-do-it" info here. One case that still rankles was a plumber that made repeated trips to a ladies house to re-prime her pump that only took him a minute or two to do but he would not show her how to do it himself. Tried to justify himself here but got raked over the coals.
Harry K
snipped-for-privacy@everywhere.com wrote:

While your antithesis of AHR was entertaining, when ya want a good laugh, call a professional comedian! Maybe you missed the "Ode to AHR" by Terry in the "saving romex" thread?:
Eliminate the Doctor; AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing
vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the little woman about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
I think it was snipped-for-privacy@everywhere.com who stated:

The professional I consulted advised that snipped-for-privacy@everywhere.com SHOULD be put in my killfile at my EARLIEST convenience. I shall certainly comply.
--
"Trust me, there is NO way to nonchalantly conceal the fact that you have a
power tool in your head, no matter what you do." -- El Gato