Safety and self defense tip

I think everyone should carry a 5 gallon bucket of ice water, all the time. If attacked, pour the ice water on the attacker. And then you can get away while the attacker is hypothermic and shivering. Pass this idea to everyone you know, it might save a life!
OK, stop laughing.

Gatorade. They'll head for the nearest TV camera thinking they just won something.

On 11/11/2015 3:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

substitute "skunk piss" for "ice water" and I think you'll have a REAL DETERRENT!
On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:13:02 -0500, Stormin Mormon

I don't have a remedy for staying safe at home, but when I travel, I don't worry about bombs, because I always carry a bomb. What are the odds there will be two bombs on one plane.