Rough Idea on cost of dri

Arnie:

AG> I have about 10 feet of blacktop driveway (11 feet wide) at the bottom AG> of driveway next to the sidewalk that needs to be repaired. One option AG> I'm considering is having a contractor dig up the old driveway (1o feet) AG> and replace it with pavers (110 sq feet). Any rough idea of how much AG> this should cost in central NJ?

No idea on the cost but wondering if perhaps putting the pavers over the present concrete might be an option? Depends on the reason for the repair, of course, but if the present driveway is solid but ugly it may provide a good base. Fill in dips, of course.

If your driveway is in good condition except for uneven sections you may wish to consider mudjacking to level.

  • Think things are getting darker as I pull the wool cap over your eyes?
Reply to
barry martin