Rotozip ...........

Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one the other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.
Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?
Steve

Mine is an RZ20 model I've had for a number of years. It has a few attachments angle attachment (grinder), depth guide, bits and blades. The handle can be detached if you like. All in one little canvas bag.
I just cut some bullnose tiles ... perfect. For drywall I prefer the traditional stab saw to save on bits and I can cut it out faster than getting the RZ20 out.
-- Oren

I picked up a bare bones model with no handle several years ago. When I got it I was a little worried that I would regret not buying the high dollar model. So far I haven't had any regrets.

When I started looking down the shelves, the prices went from reasonable, higher, and HOLY SMOKES!
I'll get one, but just wanted some input.
Thanks.
Steve
Harbor freight has one for <$20 and works fine