Roper dryer not heating

Hello,
I have a Roper dryer that is not heating. The last time this happened the serviceman replaced the cheap little fuse.
This time I checked the fuse for continuity, it was OK. After reviewing the repairclinic.com website, I also checked the heating element for continuity, again OK.
Is there suppose to be continuity across the "Hi Limit STAT" or across the "Thermal Cut off"? Currently across the STAT there is no continuity and across the Thermal Cut off there is continuity.
Anything else that I can check?
Thanks. Rob.
Hi,

Model#? Should always check the heating element, thermostats and venting when ever the thermal fuse lets go.

Yes.
A copy.... Q - My electric dryer runs but will not heat, what could stop my dryer from heating ?
A - Some things that could stop an electric dryer from heating:
- house fuse or breaker... - heating element ... - burnt wire ... - thermostats ... thermal fuse ( not all models )... - motor heat switch ... - timer ... - selector switch ... - burnt power cord/plug ...
http://www.applianceaid.com/test_with_ohmmeter.html Ohm meter testing and some tips.