Roof Rain Diverters ??

I need a rain diverter to go on my roof over my front door.
I can't find them anywhere !! I have called all of my local roofing supply companies, and none of them stock them. Other building supply places don't have them.
I don't want to cut a piece of tin and stick it up there. Someone makes these products and I believe they are sold locally, as I see them on other houses.
Of course, I have also tried Home Depot and Lowe's, but no luck.
Anyone know of a chain that would sell this product please ??
Thanks for any tips.
--James--
My house has a section of gutter attached to the roof as a diverter.

I did the same thing over my Rec Room door (upstairs with a landing).
Puddles