Rohl faucet bathroom-----question.. have deep sink bathroom--push up dain doesnt open enough..

Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink.. when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short... question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks

Reply to
KOS

Look at where the up=3Ddown control lever is fastened to the lever that comes out of the drain pipe, it should have a setscrew of some type. That is where you make the adjustment. Not rocket science.

Reply to
hrhofmann

can not be adjusted, company says they have longer arms, my question is it easy to relpace arm

Reply to
KOS

can not be adjusted, company says they have longer arms, my question is it easy to relpace arm

I am not familiar with that brand for every one I have ever seen the following is true.

If your back can handle the reach, it is pretty darn easy. A screwdriver/nutdriver and pliers type of job.

Having a helper to work the knob and verify the adjustment while you lay in place will make it even easier.

Reply to
Colbyt