Reznor Heating ?

Just wondering if anyone has any opinions of the new style reznor hanging heaters ? They are more compact and actually do not allow any heat loss when they are shut off compared to the older style with the actual chimney pipes. I have a 40X56 shop and I am thinking about going this route after talking to my heating and cooling rep. For further details please check my previous post called "Best Heat for my Shop HELP " Any opinions or questions I should ask my rep before commiting ? Thanks, Iowa883

By the Way I live on top of a hill in rural Iowa so it does get cold. I will be using my shop 3-4 times a week and would like half way quick recovery times on my heat .

Reply to
Iowa883

Ok, I guess I shouldn't be brand specific, would that help ? Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883