Rewinding started string spring on Ryobi string trimmer any tips?

I was taking apart my Ryobi 31cc string trimmer because the pull cord wouldn't return and sprung the spring that pulls it back. Wondering if anybody done this and if so is there a trick to reassembling it? I tried a few times without luck and would hate to give up because of a spring Thanks in Advance Bob

Reply to
BoborAnn