retrofit los angeles

Due to earthquake in los angeles i have building with soft story conditions also there were 2 tucks under apartments. so it did poorly in earthquake i need to fix them. plz provide me the related information tht where to go
Thanks
-- 21
On Jan 1, 12:48�pm, jecky <jeckyjil[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote:

local building code enforcment officer, is the best place to start
jecky <jeckyjil[at]gmail[dot]com> wrote in

Frikkin' gmail trolls...
i have a 10 story building and the top floor get bit on side cz of the earthquake i was worried wht happen the whole collapse tht is y i cant risk for anyone to fullfill this requiremnt and fix the floor to its rite place. but amoung many contractor i choose this http://www.saundersseismic.com earthquake retrofitting bay area and wen they started working i felt so lucky tht i choosen the rite one for my building. so i recomend you to take help from them they are good from every perspective. -- brooklyn sual