restroom plastic splashback peeling off

Hi, our office restroom white plastic splashback is peeling off the wall. It was glued on but it has been 5 years, so the glue is coming off I think. How do I glue it back on? What glue should I use, or should I just use some small screws to screw the splashback onto the wall?
Here are 2 pictures of the restroom and the splashback: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54230006@N07/sets/72157625837522515 /
Thanks
I would think panel/construction adhesive in a caulking gun would do the trick. The kind with the solvent, not the water based kind. Pull out the panel as far as you conveniently can. Work in some beads of caulk. Press together, then let come apart until the adhesive is "tacky" -- see the tube. It is like super duper rubber cement. Then, press together. That should do nicely. If any oozes out, it can be cleaned up with something like lacquer thinner. Check that the plastic panel (especially that edge trim I see) isn't harmed by the thinner.

What he said is what I would be doing.

What is the name of the product I should get at Home Depot?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote the following:

Liquid Nails
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Whatever you used the last time sounds pretty good!