residential rainwater recapture system

anyone have any data or links on these?
processes with these words:

YES! But it depends on what region of the country you are in. This company is in the Mid-Atlantic area (VA).
David Crawford is the guy's name. His site is www.rainwatersystem.com . Real nice guy. His toll free number is 866.653.8337
Be sure to tell him Dan Banks sent ya. I want him to owe me a favor! :)
DB
FYI, spammers use bots to harvest the Usenet groups for e-mail addresses. You should do something to disguise your e-mail address, in such a way that the spammers can't automatically use it, but responders like me can manually make the adjustments needed to reply to you by email if needed.
effi wrote:

Search Rainwater harvesting
Lorence