Replacing dishwasher seal

I have developed a leak at theseal of the base of my dishwasher door. I have ordered a replacement seal which consists of three pieces. Has anyone changed a seal like this? I cannot figure out how to get to the pieces that are part of the door hinge. Do you have to remove the door? If so, do you need to slide the dishwasher out to get to it?

Regards...Bob

Reply to
Photon713