Replacement Windows--Low E ? ?

Greetings,
Here in South Central Kentucky, we will be having new replacement windows installed in our Church parsonage this summer. The home is mostly in the shade and gets very little direct sunlight. My question is should we get Low-E glass when we get the windows. Low-E will be an additional $24 per window. We have heard that Low-E is for mainly colder areas to keep heat in. Our winters aren't too severe here and seeing that the home is mostly shaded we are wondering if the Low-E will help much. Please help us decide.
Thanks, Charlie in Kentucky
Low E helps keep in the heat and the cooling in summer , yes its worth it as utilities will always go higher.