Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

Thank you Claire
--
Tekkie

trained with the daughter of a very good friend of ours.

I had a flat on my Durango while towing a horse trailer. Don't know when it happened, spotted it when I came out of a restaurant. Drove across the street to Big-O. They wouldn't even consider looking at it while the horse trailer was attached. grumble. They took it off, said it was unrepairable, a zillion dollars for a replacement. Fortunately, they were out of stock.
I had them put the full size, but different looking, spare on, and headed home.
My regular tire guy said nothing major, fixed the flat, and I wore the tire out.
--
Clarence A Dold - Santa Rosa, CA, USA GPS: 38.47,-122.65

snipped-for-privacy@76.usenet.us.com posted for all of us...

Dats Nize
--
Tekkie