repairing cracks ceiling in bathroom

my suggestion is to fix the cause not the problem.

Think about increasing the fan cfm's or put a timer on it and let it run for

15 minutes after your done with the door open.
Reply to
SQLit

I want to repair a spot in my bathroom ceiling where the paint has started to bubble due to condensation. Even with the vent fan on, it seems to be too damp in the room.

My plan was to scrape the area so that it is flat and then patch with drywall compond before painting. My concern is that due to the nature of bathroom and dampness, won't the drywall patch eventually bubble-up again and cause the same problem?

Do I have to buy a special mixture of patch for bathroom?

Thanks

Reply to
Konyoman

Might also check to see if vent pipe leaking and causing bubble in sheetrock.

Reply to
Art