repair of an electronnic air cleaner

I have an older Amana EAC 1 electronic air cleaner boy does it work good or at least used to I need to replace a high output 50 meg capactior on the device adn can not find where to go . Amana nowmatag does not know anything about it cna anyone help???

I tried searching for the needed high voltage capacitor for a honeywell unit several years back. They were priced really high, if you could even get one. I ended up replacing the whole power supply with the new vintage that uses different technology.
Bob