Repair Blacktop Driveway - Advice

My asphalt driveway has sunken a little bit so there's now a height difference of about 2 - 3 inches between the driveway and the garage floor. The house is built on slab (on piles).
I want to add blacktop to the back of the driveway to eliminate the bump before the garage and to fill in the empty space between the driveway surface and the bottom of the front wall of the garage.
While I'm at it, I also want to repair some cracks in the driveway. None are too major but I may as well fix everything.
What can I use to do the major filling-in and to repair the cracks?
Thanks.
JAG wrote:

I would worry about anything filling three inches in a drive other than hot-patch compacted with a commercial roller.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On 9 Apr 2004 07:58:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@programmer.net (JAG) wrote: