Rentor check out

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:50:05 -0500, Unquestionably Confused

I am just going on what the credit bureaus say about how you report issues to them. What the hell do they know?
On Sat, 14 May 2016 16:27:42 -0500, Unquestionably Confused

In many cases even if there is no record to find you are better to leave it empty.
You'd never catch me being an urban landlord. The downside outweighs the upside in way too many incidents.
It's almost impossible to evict a tennant. I know of tennants who have lived 6 to 12 months at a time in numerous places - moving out before eviction and never paying more than first and last month's rent.. No record of bounced checques, no record of evictions..