removing *this* wallpaper is *difficult*! (other was easy) Hints?

Page 2 of 2
I've also had some success with WD-40. The time which comes to mind was a friend's minivan, one of the kids had put a sticker on the inside of the drivers door window right at eye level. Very irritating.
--
Christopher A. Young
Join Alt-Hvac Moderated

To make clear: only when diluted, with water, did it NOT work.
It did work, wonderfully (as compared to almost impossible, that is) "straight".
David

I'm in the process of removing 3 old layers of wallpaper from horse hair plaster walls. First I would say that I finally bought a cheap wagner steamer from Lowes and it's working great. The walls are in great condition considering the age of the house of 60 years. I'm impressed with the "hardness" of the existing plaster. I wouldn't consider painting over the wallpaper unless I was a worthless homeowner who planned on cheating the next owner. Sorry for the comment but I have ran into those types Just my 2 cents which can be worth a dollar or just 1/2 cent.