Regular drywall in bathroom

Hi,
Don't have a sheet of purple board when I need one.
Will I have problems if I use regular drywall, but coat it with a pretty good primer?
Thanks,
Aaron

If it's outside the shower you should be fine.

If it's outside the shower you should be fine.
Ditto...
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:21:30 -0500, Aaron Fude wrote:

Not critical, but nice to use moisture resistant, especially around the tub/shower.

If your bathroom is well-ventilated and there has never been a mold/mildew issue regular drywall is fine. I use the green drywall--the paper is treated. Go with a good brand of primer and paint and you'll be all set.