Recomendations for well filtration?

I recently had my well tested and am looking for a filter. The Analysis is below.
We have 2 homes, Total of 6 people, 3 showers, 2 DWs, 2 WDs. One Tank and one tankless HWH. We have a 5000 gal tank for water storage. We plan on putting the filtration between the well and the Tank as the house needs to have at minimum 35gpm@50psi for the Fire Sprinklers.
What can you recommend?
Thank you, Scott<-
Well Analysis: CaCO3 mg/l 310 pH (Std Units) 6.6 Specific Conductance umhos/cm 830 Iron ug/L 580 Maganese ug/L <20 Nitrate mg/L 7.9 Arsenic ug/L 3.5