Recliner Turntable

We have two recliners in the living room; one is on a turntable so you can just spin around but the other has to be manually wrestled around when the focus changes from the television to the fireplace. I'd like to get a turntable to mount the non-turning chair onto but drew a blank at the local hardware, Home Depot and an Internet search.
Does anyone have any ideas on where to find this? All I need is some sort of turntable bearing strong enough to hold a couple hundred pounds. I could attach that to the plywood disk that the chair rests on and mount the whole thing on another piece of plywood.
Thanks for any clues.
Paul

local
of
whole
I used to work in a furniture store doing repairs, and did a few of these conversions. Ask a local dealer to order you one. Possibly from the same maker of the recliner. Joe Arnold
I did the same thing. LazyBoy has them in stock....
TP
PhotoMan wrote:

local
of
whole
Woodworking Supply stores stock hardware to make turntables. I know that www.rockler.com has them.
Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA

can
the
sort
Great site, thanks for the tip. I ordered a heavy duty swivel from them this morning and bookmarked the site for future needs.
Paul
<< Does anyone have any ideas on where to find this? >>
Easy and cheap way out and maybe entertaining, too: Go to any weekly junque auction and preview what's for sale. You're sure to find a big old solid chair with all the hardware you need and it will likely not cost you more than a $deuce. Alternatively, garage sales are great and the stuff is usually cheaper and better than the auctions. You bought your big old SUV to haul stuff like this around in, didn't you? Have fun.
Joe

Have
No SUV, just a 1984 F-150 for hauling, but you reminded me of an interesting situation. We split wood for the stove to save on the winter heating bills. Every year, we split a few extra cords and sell them to help repay our investment in the log splitter. We don't need the additional chore of delivering firewood, so we advertise pick-up only and give a good discount on the wood. I've noticed that most of our customers seem to be guys with new trucks or SUV's. I think they buy the cheap pick-up wood so they can tell the wife, "See, honey, I told you that truck would pay for itself."
Paul