LANE RECLINER WARRANTY

have a big man recliner for about 5 years.it gets used alot. some parts broke that hold the coil springs up.three 1/8 inch rods. the papers said chair had a year warranty .i called the place i bought it to order the parts and they told me they were free, the mechanism is guaranteed for life.so they drop shipped the parts to me. pretty good company lane co. lucas

ds549

replying to ds549, alfred mansuetti wrote: i got a recliner from homedepot 10/31/2019 and the recliner fallen apart by lang and lang is going warranty it but no one got a hold of me been waiting 3 weeks

Reply to
alfred mansuetti