recess undercabinet light into drywall

Can undercabinet light be recessed mounted into drywall ceiling?
-TIA

What does the manufacture say? I would GUESS no, because most surface fixtures are not rated to be recessed due to heat issues.
Most undercabinet lights can be recessed into cabinet (wood). Drywall is not under the recommended list, but the manufacturer does not specifically say NO to that either. I've seen these lights being recessed into drywall in home decorating shows where recessed downlight is not possible. Two issues came to my mind - 1) heat and 2) mounting method. Anyone who dealt with this application before, care to share your experience.
-TIA