Radon mitigation discharge pipe

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:31:57 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

This isn't a given. I've cleaned very few gutters in my life. The gutters on one house don't need cleaning and the other doesn't have gutters. In fact, the previous house only had one small section (15') of gutter that ever needed cleaning and that, just over the garage (easily reached with a 6' step ladder).
You generally don't have to climb on the roof to clean gutters, either.