Furnace Repairman arrested

A furnace repairman came to a job with a box containing a new furnace in his truck. He was preparing to install it in the home, and began to unload the box, when the police arrived and arrested him at gunpoint. He was charged with "Packing Heat".

Reply to
homeowner

One of those terms the gun nuts/paranoids/ use to romanticise their obsession.

Reply to
harry

Gun nuts should always be protected by a properly fitted cup and athletic supporter. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

# # One of those terms the gun nuts/paranoids/ use to romanticise their # obsession.

By gosh

2 idiots butt-kissing each other.
Reply to
Attila Iskander

I sometimes call these a circle of jerks.

Reply to
Frank

Now one will reply with attitude. And tell your circle jerk off.

This is turning into a pun thread. I'm sure having pun with this.

.

I sometimes call these a circle of jerks.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon