radiant flooring?

I'm getting close to laying some new flooring over existing wood (half of the building) and rough concrete (the other have of the building). I'm near the DFW area of Texas. I'm thinking of laying 1/2"x4'x8' rigid insulation sheets over the original floor, then 3/8"x4'x8' plywood, then vinyl flooring. The question I have at this point is about placing PEX on the floor, 1/2" insulation between the loops of PEX, then plywood and vinyl to help with heating the building. The building is about 600 sq. ft.
Thoughts?
Mike
On 10/28/2015 6:18 PM, Mike wrote:

Do a little research for the best methods. There is insulating board made specifically for radiant heat. It is supposed to make it more efficient.
http://www.warmboard.com/technical-information/install-warmboard http://www.amvicsystem.com/ampex http://www.nudura.com/divisions/nudura-products/integrated-series/hydrofoam