Quiz in Civil Engineering

Dear Friends
I found lot of quizes in different areas of civil engineering which would be useful for you and other civil engineers.
If you think so please visit the following pages containing these quizes.
http://civilengineer.webinfolist.com/cequiz.htm

"Dear Friends" <==== SPAM for sure.
Red Green wrote:

Ya' think?
Jon

I'm not a civil engineer, but did you know G-D is a civil engineer?
Who else would run a toxic waste line through a playground?
Charlie