Question on wiring 2 wall lights

I want to hook up 2 wall fixtures but before I do, just want to double check my options. I want to run my wiring from one of the nearby outlets straight to the lights since the lights have a 'built in' bottom turn switch. I wasn't planning on installing a wall switch, unless it's a better idea (or the right idea) to have one. Thanks in advance for any and all answers.
Wayne
I'm no electrician, but it's perfectly acceptable to not have a wall switch for a light fixture.
many closets work off the same principle...hell, so do floor lamps. the switch is at the light bulb. I say go for it... unless of course, you may want to put a dimmer on it later.
our wall switches outlast fixture switches. they are convenient. they can be illuminated type. or, you may want a motion switch.