question about American Standard faucets

Anyone have experience with their line of faucets? I've pretty much used Moen and Pfister in the past. I was thinking about using a single handle shower set. It has a hot water limit gadget for avoiding scalding or whatever. I would rather use a simpler two handle traditional control, but the wider valve body might be a problem. thanks bill
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:51:46 GMT, "bill allemann"

Ironically, they're made in Mexico, now.
Price-Pfister gives more bang for the buck anyway, IMHO.
-- -john wide-open at throttle dot info
~~~~~~~~ A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle. -Kahlil Gibran ~~~~~~~~